MU 56 - TB
Robotic System for Industrial X-ray Inspection of Turbine Blades
YXLON MU56 TB is an industrial X-ray system developed for non-destructive testing of turbine blades.
Automatic program execution assures that serial inspection of turbine blades is consistent and efficient. This robotic system can be easily integrated into your aerospace production process.
- Compact X-ray system for serial inspection of turbine blades
- Automatic X-ray inspection without operator interaction
- Equipped with TrueInspect ADR (automatic defect recognition) as option
- Optional recognition system for part identification or pallet type recognition
- Customizable solution to fulfill your specific aerospace application needs
- Solution in alignment with current industry standards i.e. ASTM, DICONDE, Nadcap, MAI
Funzionalità di sistema
The MU56 TB robotic system is designed to test turbine blades for the aerospace sector. The system meets strict industry standards for safety critical parts including ASTM, MAI and Nadcap, and is DICONDE compliant. Manipulation of inspected parts is handled by an industrial robot, assuring exact positioning and fast cycle-times.
A variofocus X-ray tube and digital flat-panel detector combine to deliver superb image quality.
And for applications requiring the highest resolution, the system’s variable focal spot size is indispensible. Together these features satisfy the preconditions to meet the high aerospace safety standards while at the same time increasing the efficiency and quality of your production process.
Testing procedures like ASTM E2737 are automatically executed and can be easily documented, reported, and shared.
Maximize your efficiency with optional part/pallet type recognition systems and add review stations for image evaluation. Include our AdResult long-term archiving and statistics tool, one of a compliment of options designed to help optimize your inspection workflow.
The MU56 TB can be adapted to suit your special aerospace application needs.
Peso Massimo Campione
2250 x 1850 x 2750 [mm]
~ 10 [t]
Dimensioni max. campione [mm]
~200 x 80 x 80 [mm]
Area Detettore attiva
1024 x 1024 [px]